If you’re looking for a career that offers excellent benefits,
a progressive environment, and the opportunity to advance within a
growing, service-oriented organization this opportunity may be for you!
CoVantage Credit Union is seeking a Branch Manager to lead their Wausau
office. This individual will provide leadership to staff in the areas of
lending, member service and teller operations, be responsible for
overall success of the branch, and oversee the security of information
and the physical location.
• Coach, teach, lead and show team members how to grow member
• Ensure that policies and procedures are followed and
corrective action is taken when necessary
• Assist with consumer and mortgage lending, new accounts, and
collection activities as needed
• Ensure that the branch is consistently providing outstanding
value and exceptional service
• Have a Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of relevant work
• Have experience in consumer and mortgage lending
• Have prior supervisory experience, strong communication
skills, and the ability to lead and motivate staff
• Have experience and/or desire to work in a member-centric
• Are proficient with MS Office and Windows operating
If CoVantage sounds like an employer you’d be excited to work for,
for more information and to apply online.