Image Image


Upcoming League Events


Webinar: Form 1099 Reporting: Third-Party Vendors, Foreclosures, Debt Forgiveness & More


Thursday, November 21, 2013

2:00 - 3:30 pm CST


Speaker:  Elizabeth Fast, Spencer Fane Britt & Browne, LLP


About the Program

Financial institutions are required to report many types of 1099 forms to the IRS each year. Does your credit union know when and how to file each type of 1099? For example, Form 1099-A must be filed when you foreclose on collateral. You must file Form 1099-MISC if your credit union awards a prize worth $600 or more. Form 1099-INT must be filed when you give $10 to a member to open a new account. Join us to learn the proper use of the forms listed below, when they must be filed, and review the new version of each form for the 2013 tax year.



  • What to report, when to file, and penalties for not filing properly
  • 1099-A: Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property
  • 1099-C: Cancellation of Debt
  • 1099-INT: Interest Income
  • 1099-MISC: Miscellaneous Income

Related Files
Printable Brochure (Adobe PDF File)

Related Links
Register Now

©2005 Wisconsin Credit Union League. All rights reserved.
Site powered by iMIS.