If your Credit Union would like to post a job, please fill out our
online job submission form.
The following jobs are available within the Credit Union
|Jobs @ The League
The Wisconsin Credit Union League is seeking a Database Administrator
to be responsible for maintaining the organization’s databases
including identifying and solving database requirements, and supporting
The ideal candidate will have strong critical thinking skills, oral and
written communication skills, and good interpersonal skills with a
strong customer service orientation.
Applicants should have a two year degree in computer systems or
equivalent systems and database experience. Applicants must also have a
minimum of 2 years’ experience using SQL database structure and
query language; in SQL maintenance, security setups, and
optimization/tuning procedures. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
applications is also a must.
Sound interesting? Ready for your next challenge? If so,
please send resume and salary requirements to the Wisconsin Credit Union
League, Attn: HR, N25 W23131 Paul Rd., Pewaukee, WI 53072, or to email@example.com.
|Credit Union Jobs
Member Services Assistant
We are seeking a full-time Member Service Assistant at our High
Crossing Blvd. branch located on the east side of Madison. As an MSA,
you will work to establish and build relationships with our members by
assisting them with the products and services our credit union has to
offer. You will perform member transactions including deposits,
withdrawals, transfers and check cashing. Qualifications include
experience working in a customer service or retail oriented environment.
Good communication skills and attention to detail are required. We offer
a full benefit package plus three weeks’ vacation!
To apply send your resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources
Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.heartlandcu.org; Fax:
(608)268-7383; Mail: 5325 High Crossing Blvd., Madison, WI 53718
Listing Expires: 4/30/2014
Mortgage Loan Officer
Heartland Credit Union is seeking a proven Mortgage Loan Officer to
work out of our High Crossing Blvd. office in Madison, WI. This person
will support all of our Madison offices, including our Verona branch. We
are searching for a self-starting individual responsible for residential
loan purchase and refinancing programs. This person will be responsible
for contacting consumers, establishing professional relationships with
other market professionals and generating referral business. This person
will have a minimum of 3 years loan origination experience and
exceptional customer service skills. This candidate will continually
work to expand their referral network by identifying and developing
relationships with these sources.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 3 weeks
of vacation. For consideration please send resume and salary
requirements to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com;
fax, 608-268-7383; mail, 5325 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718
Listing Expires: 4/20/2014
Heritage Credit Union has an opportunity for a full-time Lending
Assistant to join our Corporate office in Madison. Primary
responsibilities include: inputting loan applications, performing loan
file audit and review, accurately preparing loan documents, conducting
various internal and external tracking processes, and providing general
administrative lending support. The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter, have exceptional interpersonal communication skills, enjoy
working as part of a team and possess a strong attention to detail and
accuracy. The position requires proficiency in MS Word and Excel as well
as previous experience with the mortgage lending process.
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume and wage
requirements to: Heritage Credit Union Human Resources 1212 Huxley St
Madison, WI 53704 email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax:
Listing Expires: 3/31/2014
Our Corporate Credit Union is seeking a dynamic financial sales
professional to promote our investment, deposit and liquidity products
and services. This person will build and maintain existing relationships
as well as cultivate new relationships through proactive phone contact
and marketing. The Financial Strategist will also be responsible for
selling fixed income securities as a licensed representative of our
strategic partner. The qualified candidate will be a goal oriented,
motivated individual with successful experience selling fixed-income
investments and/or solutions to financial institutions. Ideal candidates
will have an understanding of fixed income investments and the financial
markets as well as basic Bloomberg knowledge. Proven skills to close
business through the ability to build rapport and act as a fiduciary
expert to decision makers are essential. Must possess, or have the
ability to obtain, FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses. We offer the
opportunity to grow and excel in a dynamic fast paced environment while
rewarding employees with an excellent wage and benefits package. Only
highly motivated, results-orientated people should apply.
For consideration, please submit resume and compensation requirements in
confidence to: email@example.com Corporate
Central Credit Union 6262 South Lowell Place Muskego, WI 53150
Listing Expires: 4/4/2014
Asset Liability (ALM) Analyst
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and resolute individual to
join our team. Under the direction of the VP of Finance the Asset
Liability Management (ALM) Analyst will provide organizational/product
profitability analysis, forecasting/budgeting, and internal financial
management reporting. The individual in this position will also be
responsible for product and service cost/benefit analysis; interest rate
risk measurement; peer group reporting; trend analysis, and ad hoc
- Provide proactive analytical and transactional analysis and support
for the credit union’s Asset Liability Management process.
- Analyze financial data, interpret results, and prepare analyses to
identify areas of opportunity or risk.
- Analyze and create interest rate risk simulation model and related
balance sheet forecasts.
- Verify accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency.
- Perform simulations under multiple scenarios, including stress
- Create, analyze, and review model assumptions; develop and test
strategies and update underlying analytics.
- Recommend strategies to improve interest rate margins.
- Prepare strategic liquidity scenarios and contingency actions
available to the credit union.
- Assist with budgeting and analysis of department performance to
support growth projections and strategic planning.
- Complete all cycles of the budgeting process.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and
capital; prepare balance sheet, income statement and other reports to
summarize current and projected company financial position and
- Generate reporting and provide analysis of financial results,
including peer group reporting, trend analysis, and ad hoc
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports; ensure
financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Assist with month-end closing process, including monthly financial
- Complete quarterly compliance reporting.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work
procedures, and instructions.
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor's degree in Accounting,
Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience providing proactive analytical
and transactional analysis and support for the Asset Liability
Management process within the financial, credit union or banking
industry is a requirement.
- CPA and/or Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience applying advanced Excel modeling skills, the ability to
analyze, interpret and report on financial data and exceptional written
and oral communications skills are also required.
Grow your career and share our dedication to be a strong partner within
the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of a team
where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers - every
day! Please vist our website at communityfirstcu.org for more
information and to apply online or you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org..
Listing Expires: 5/1/2014
As the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and
monitoring marketing strategies and promotional activities according to
the credit union’s goals and initiatives. It will be your
responsibility to maintain and improve the credit union's community
relations, consistent with CTCU’s mission. You will identify
opportunities and implement plans to increase membership and deepen
existing credit union relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with community groups, area schools and select employee
groups; promotes credit union to groups to maintain a positive
• Seek opportunities to promote the credit union within
community groups and local area businesses.
• Create, manage, and monitor credit union promotional efforts
according to the goals and initiatives in the annual budget.
• Envision creative marketing and public relations
• Create, manage, and analyze marketing and PR programs.
• Deploy the use of tracking tools for qualitative feedback on
effectiveness of programs.
• Work with Senior Management to design individual promotions
and ID applicable target markets to achieve the credit union's overall
mission and goals.
• Coordinate all special events; manage planning, schedule and
implementation required for proper and timely execution of each
• Coordinate the annual meeting, member appreciation events,
summer festivals, golf outing and other community and credit union
• Record each credit union event with appropriate photography
to be used in marketing and public relations efforts.
• Manage the logistics of all marketing efforts as necessary,
to include execution of printed materials, delivery of inserts to
vendors, and maintaining contacts with necessary vendors and sources to
ensure marketing efforts are organized, timely and properly
• Develop, implement, and maintain a marketing compliance file
• Ensure all marketing and public relations materials comply
with State and Federal rules and regulations for the credit union.
• Keep abreast in changing rules and regulations.
• Assist in preparing the annual budget and marketing plan with
the COO and other Senior Management team members.
• Monitor the marketing budget and track expenses; research and
justify expenses for management review.
• Create and maintain contacts in the local media with the goal
of promoting CTCU through print and electronic media, especially via web
sites, social media, and email marketing.
• Analyze market trends and demographic data concerning members
and potential members, products and services, and potential products and
• Research and recommend new or enhanced products and services
to provide ongoing quality member service and differentiation to our
• The ability to motivate or influence others is a material
part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and
• Obtaining cooperation (internally and/or externally) is an
important part of the job.
• Must be comfortable doing public presentations, friendly and
• Must be able to work independently, be well organized, and
• PC design applications (i.e. InDesign, Adobe Photoshop,
Quark, MS Print Shop), preferred.
• Graphic design, a plus.
• Web development, a plus.
Experience: Two to five years of similar or related experience.
Education: Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
Thank you for your interest in Community Trust Credit Union. To apply
for any posted positions, or to be considered for future openings please
send a resume or completed application by: FAX: 847-543-1063 EMAIL: HumanResources@ctcu.org MAIL:
Community Trust Credit Union 1313 Skokie Highway Gurnee, IL 60031
Listing Expires: 3/22/2014
HR Payroll Specialist
Heartland Credit Union is searching for an experienced, full-time HR
Payroll Specialist to work in our Madison, WI office. This person will
be responsible for accurately processing payroll, administering and
maintaining employee data, 401K and benefit administration, general
ledger processing, working with Census data and assisting the HR
department with other administrative tasks. A qualified candidate will
have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working with payroll
processing, preferably with Paychex or ADP, knowledge of unemployment,
state and federal taxes, FLSA and FMLA. This person must possess the
discretion needed to work with confidential information. Excellent
written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail is a
must. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office package is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 3 weeks of
vacation. For consideration please send resume and salary requirements
to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com;
fax, 608-268-7383; mail, 5325 High Crossing Blvd, Madison, WI 53718
Listing Expires: 4/13/2014
Chief Financial Officer
WESTconsin Credit Union, one of western Wisconsin’s strongest
financial cooperatives with over $850 million in assets and over 70,000
members, has an opportunity for a Chief Financial Officer to be based
out of our Menomonie–East office. We are searching for a dedicated
and enthusiastic CFO with extensive financial and leadership experience
who is ready to join a growing company and be a major contributor in
sustaining that growth.
Responsibilities: The major responsibilities for this multi-faceted
• Work with the six other members of our Corporate Team to
develop, implement, and maintain effective and efficient policies and
procedures for all facets of the credit union
• Develop, monitor, and manage asset liability and risk
management functions to ensure profitability and mitigate various
• Prepare and monitor annual budget; oversee investment
portfolio; and identify and coordinate process improvements and
• Provide oversight of the WESTconsin accounting, audit/
compliance, and risk management functions
This position will require a high energy, well-organized person with
the drive to get things done and the skills to find new ways of doing
Requirements: The successful candidate for this Corporate-level
position will have a bachelor’s degree and six or more years of
progressive leadership experience in asset liability management,
accounting, and risk management within a credit union or banking
institution. CPA or CMA certification preferred. Must be comfortable in
a fast paced environment with a proven ability to manage multiple
projects, work with limited supervision, and be a creative problem
WESTconsin Credit Union offers a competitive wage and an excellent
benefit package including health, dental, vision, life and long term
disability insurance, generous 401(k) and more.
Please submit your resume and any other supporting
application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than Tuesday, March 12, 2014.
Listing Expires: 3/12/2014
VP Consumer Lending
Reporting to the Senior Vice President - Chief Lending Officer, the
Vice President of Consumer Lending is responsible for
• directing and coordinating consumer lending activities
within the Credit Union
• ensuring compliance with Credit Union lending
• managing lending activity
• ensuring continuous learning and development of
lending, underwriting and processing staff
• recommending and managing changes or improvements on
lending projects and product development
• playing a key role in the strategic planning process
for the development of innovative loan products and promotion strategies
Qualifications: Education and/or
Experience: The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years
of lending leadership/lending experience with consumer and real estate
products and will have an established record of success growing a sound
loan portfolio. Four year degree is preferred or an equivalent
combination of education and experience. In addition, the ideal
candidate will possess:
• Excellent underwriting skills
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements, strong problem
solving skills and proficiency in project management.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to
communicate effectively and professionally with members, CFCU team
members and business partners
• The ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced,
• The ability and capacity to broaden scope of
responsibility beyond the current role
Grow your career and share our dedication to be a strong partner
within the communities we serve! This is your opportunity to be part of
a team where everybody counts, everybody cares and everybody delivers -
every day! Please vist our website at communityfirstcu.org for more
information and to apply online or you may send your resume to email@example.com.
Listing Expires: 5/1/2014