If your Credit Union would like to post a job, please fill out our
online job submission form.
The following jobs are available within the Credit Union
|Credit Union Jobs
Part Time Teller - West Allis, WI
Under direct supervision of the Branch Manager, a Teller will provide
accurate, prompt, efficient and courteous service to credit union
members while processing transactions and answering member inquires via
telephone, in-person, and email correspondence. Tellers will also be
responsible for completing transactions and documentation for deposits,
withdrawals, loan payments, and transfers of funds. As a Teller, your
main responsibilities may include the following:
• Performing member transactions (check cashing, deposits,
withdrawals, loan payments, advances)
• Cash handling and cash drawer balancing
• Selling travelers checks, money orders, US savings bonds,
gift cards, and other items
• Processing request for Corporate and Cashier’s
• Proving answers to member inquires via telephone, email,
mail, and other correspondence
• Processing mail transactions and request
• Cross-selling Empower Credit Union’s products and
• Providing clerical services as needed (filing, labeling,
• Assisting Member Advisors in the account opening process
• Performing other duties as assigned by your direct supervisor
• Must have good written and oral communication skills
• Must have excellent customer service skills
• Must have excellent cash handling experience
• Previous teller experience preferred
• Enjoy extensive public contact and assisting people with
problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Ability to exhibit composure, patience and poise when dealing
with difficult situations involving Members and/or co-workers
• Must be able to maintain a professional and courteous
attitude with all people including fellow employees, members, management
staff, board of directors and outside vendors
• Maintain the security of the work area and any information
regarding the credit union and its members.
Empower Credit Union Attn: Dennis Lyon, Jr 10635 W Greenfield Avenue
West Allis, WI 53214 OR email@example.com
Listing Expires: 10/22/2014
Vice President Marketing and Business Development
The Vice President of Marketing and Business Development will provide
the vision for, and lead the implementation of, a marketing strategy to
ensure the achievement of Royal Credit Union's annual and long-term
goals while ensuring the marketing strategy is consistent with RCU's
Core Purpose and Core Values. Responsible for leading the Marketing and
Business Development team to create and implement programs, products,
campaigns and initiatives to achieve Royal's strategic goals and drive
an exceptional Member experience. Responsible for developing and
implementing strategies that continually position RCU as the dominant
leader in the markets we serve.
- Experience managing corporate branding through all channels to
ensure consistent and effective brand expression through all touch
points, including mass Member correspondence, the website, online and
mobile services, and office design.
- Experience developing the marketing strategy as it relates to the
brand and products/services, market positioning, messaging, and
- Ability to give the brand a distinctive personality in the
marketplace that supports a compelling and consistent value proposition
to Members and our communities.
- Ability to create and communicate a crisp, clear, consistent, and
compelling message that establishes and protects the company's brand
- Ability to provide tactical execution and leadership necessary to
ensure that RCU leverages growth opportunities and meets or exceeds our
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally within an organization
to ensure mutual understanding of marketing plans, requirements, and
- Experience preparing, monitoring and tracking an annual Marketing
- Ability to carefully manage expenses and drive efficiencies into
department processes and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience, is
- Minimum of eight years of Marketing experience is required.
- Supervisory/leadership experience is required.
- Master's Degree in Marketing is preferred.
- Mid-level management experience is preferred
How to Apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
Listing Expires: 10/15/2014
Part Time Teller
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY FUNCTION
Performs a variety of duties related to all phases of Teller work,
including proper receiving and handling of deposits, withdrawals and
other member transactions, and facilitating efficient access of members
to their accounts.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile.
- Take responsibility for waiting members.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a changing, challenging and fast pace
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and maintain accurate
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must possess good judgment.
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure.
- Professional appearance and manner, in line with the credit
- Ability to communicate with a diverse membership and employee
- Must possess basic general knowledge of computer functions.
- Must possess basic working knowledge of excel worksheet.
- Understanding of, and concurrence with, credit union
- Good communication skills with a friendly manner.
- Sales orientation; friendly personality.
- Maintaining knowledge of PCCU products and services.
- Guiding members to financial services that will strengthen their
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a
desire to help people.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Must have reliable attendance and be punctual.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES General
- Promotes positive employee interaction throughout the credit
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and an
- Participates in credit union internal meetings and all training
provided by PCCU.
- Proactively looks for ways to better service credit union members,
and opportunities to fill members’ needs with credit union
products. Notifies the Branch Manager of these ideas, and sells and/or
refers the credit union's products and services to members and
- Answers member inquiries.
- Performs all Teller functions, including receiving and handling
deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and other transactions, ensuring the
proper endorsement on negotiable instruments.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not
limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act and the Office of
Foreign Assets Control.
- Understanding the member’s objectives by asking appropriate
questions and listening to the member’s responses.
- Maintains authorized amounts of cash in Teller drawer and reconciles
drawer according to credit union guidelines, working with the Branch
Manager to resolve any balance differences.
- Submits balance sheets and other records which are properly
completed and consistent with credit union guidelines.
- Properly secures all negotiable and confidential records,
maintaining proper confidentiality.
- Performs basic member account file maintenance.
- Understands his/her role in the event of a robbery, and knows proper
- Promotes credit union profitability.
- Performs other duties as requested.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to
use hands and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to
stand. This employee is frequently required to walk and reach with hands
and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move coin
bags/files of 30 pounds or less. This is a part time position with work
days scheduled Monday-Saturday, must be flexible.
PCCU offers a very generous benefit package including:
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short term Disability
• Long term Disability
• 401(k) Plan
• Defined Benefit Pension Plan
• Generous vacation time
Qualified candidates, for more information and to receive an application
please stop by our branch or visit www.pccu.org and click on Employment
Opportunities. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or at our front desk.
Listing Expires: 9/30/2014
Financial Services Representative
Job Summary: To perform all member service related functions on a
timely and accurate basis, while providing exceptional service to all
members. To effectively cross-sell credit union products and services
and understand the importance of providing mutually beneficial financial
and lending solutions to all our members.
• Perform all duties in accordance with the credit
union’s service standards, operation policies and procedures, and
in compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations
• Solicit and interview applicants for loans, gather
background information as require and analyzes loan applicants’
• Build and maintain favorable member
• Assist members with the loan application process to
ensure completeness of information
• Prepare mortgage loan applications and document packet
• Process phone and mail inquiries and applications
• Complete paperwork and disburse funds on approved
• Cross-sell credit union products and services to
members by identifying a financial need and communicating the features
and benefits of each product and service
• Open new accounts including savings, checking,
certificates, IRA accounts and business accounts
• Assist members with changes that they may need to make
to their accounts
• Possess knowledge of auto funds transfer, payroll
deduction, ACH origination and distribution
• Explain products and services and train members, via
telephone, to utilize electronic services
POSITION REQUIREMENTS Qualifications:
• Excellent member service skills required
• Professional, well-developed interpersonal
• Effective oral communication skills to
converse with members in person and correspond in writing
• Experience in the member service area of a
credit union or financial institution is required
• Knowledge and experience in consumer lending
of 3 – 5 years, including but not limited to origination,
processing and compliance is preferred
• Strong time management skills
• Attention to detail and good organizational
skills are a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced, continuously
changing role is required
• Ability to build rapport, explaining product
features & benefits, and sell credit union products and services to
• Basic computer skills necessary
• Must be eligible to register with the
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) and must
maintain registration with NMLS as a registered Mortgage Loan Originator
• A high school diploma or its equivalent
Disclaimer: The above information on this job description
has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to
contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to
this job. Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected
Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Human Resources Unison Credit Union P.O. Box 260 Kaukauna, WI 54130
unisoncu.org Email: email@example.com
Listing Expires: 10/10/2014
Mortgage Loan Processor
Mortgage Loan Processor Heritage Credit Union Heritage Credit Union,
an innovative and growing financial institution, is seeking a Mortgage
Loan Processor for our Madison corporate office. This position is
responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information in order
to determine qualifying status for mortgage loans and other loans, as
well as, reviewing and verifying documents for accuracy. In this
exciting position with you will be making the members dream come true by
handling that application from the originator to post closing.
Demonstrated ability of detail orientation and excellent customer
service are required. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3
years experience processing, analyzing and/or approving mortgage loan
applications along with knowledge of
FNMA/FHLMC/FHLB/Government/Secondary Market underwriting guidelines.
If you are interested in joining our team send your résumé,
salary requirements to: Human Resources 1212 Huxley Street Madison, WI
53704 Fax: 608-246-4250 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Listing Expires: 10/1/2014
Join Our Team! Experience the advantage of working at Advia Credit
Union! We are seeking a Branch Manager for our Janesville, WI Branch! If
you enjoy coaching employees to their full potential and making a
difference in members’ lives, then this is the position for
Responsibilities for the position include:
• Coaching direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency,
and the potential of the human assets of the company. Including:
directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching,
counseling, training, assuring compliance with regulatory requirements
and organizational mission, values, policies and work rules.
• Coaching branch staff to provide friendly, responsive service
to all members; cross-sell appropriate products and services to benefit
the member and maintain sales goals set forth by the credit union.
• Assumes responsibility for the effective and efficient
performance of branch operations. Supervises work scheduling and
workflow of daily routine operations. Ensures that operations are
conducted in accordance with established Credit Union policies and with
legal and regulatory requirements.
• Assumes responsibility for maintaining the proper cash
controls. Ensures all branch transactions are balanced at the close of
each day. Oversees individual accountability for the handling of cash
and assists tellers in resolving balancing problems. Controls and
handles daily deposits in accordance with established policies and
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining
effective, professional business relations with members. Ensures that
members’ requests and questions are promptly resolved. Ensures
that members are informed of credit union services and policies.
Counsels members on their financial needs and services requested.
• Assumes responsibility for the effective administration of
branch functions. Ensures that branch operations are well coordinated
with credit union accounting, loan processing and credit functions.
Continually seeks ways to improve branch operations and productivity to
meet established goals.
The successful candidate will possess a high school degree or
equivalent and three to five years of management experience (previous
financial institution experience preferred).
To apply, please complete an online application https://www.adviacu.org/about/current-job-openings/
Listing Expires: 10/1/2014
Mortgage Loan Originator
This individual will proactively solicit new residential mortgage
business and promote CoVantage mortgage products to meet established
loan quality and production goals. In this on-going sales-oriented role,
the Mortgage Loan Originator will be responsible for
• Continually identifying, developing, and maintaining a
quality network of business relationships that serve as a recurring
source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities;
• Developing, retaining, and growing credit union relationships
by profiling and tailoring financial solutions to satisfy specific
• Evaluating member’s existing credit needs and making
appropriate product/service recommendations to ensure member
satisfaction and to build a strong relationship with the credit union;
• Ensuring exceptional member service by maintaining thorough
knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory
requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics,
complying with all Federal and State compliance policies, and adhering
to HMDA requirements.
Qualified candidates will
• Have a minimum of one year mortgage experience;
• Have the ability to analyze detailed financial and credit
data, matching member needs with an appropriate loan program and level
• Be able to communicate effectively, organize and prioritize
work that is assigned, and work accurately under deadlines;
• Have experience with personal computers, Microsoft Office and
• Have above average typing and 10 key calculator
• Have above average accuracy and attention to details; and
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for an employer that provides a progressive work
environment and the opportunity for advancement within a growing,
service-oriented institution, see www.covantagecu.org for more
information and to apply online.
Listing Expires: 9/24/2014
Small Credit Union Member Service Representative
The St. Agnes Employees Credit Union is searching for a small credit
union Member Service Representative to join our team. This position will
be responsible for providing the best customer service to credit union
members through accurate, prompt, efficient and courteous service to
members while professing transactions and answering member inquires by
telephone, in person and through e-mail. This full-time opportunity
requires credit union or banking experience along with teller, lending,
cash handling and accounting skills. No nights or weekends. We offer
competitive wages. Opportunities to move into management position.
Apply in person, e-mail resume to email@example.com, or mail
resume to: St. Agnes Employees Credit Union 430 E. Division Street, Fond
du Lac, WI 54935
Listing Expires: 9/30/2014
Members Service Representative
We are seeking a full or part-time team member in a small credit
union environment in Madison, WI. As an MSR, you will work to establish
and build relationships with our members by assisting them with the
products and services our credit union has to offer. You will perform
member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and check
cashing. In addition, you will be responsible for a variety of duties
and tasks relating to member service. Must be positive and forward
thinking and able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
Qualifications include experience working in customer service or people
service. Bilingual is a plus.
Job skills needed but are not limited to:
• Cash Handling experience
• Strong aptitude to pay attention to details
• Team player with strong interpersonal and organization
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently
• Willing to complete assignments on time and as directed
• Building a rapport and empathy with those over the phone
• Inquisitive and resourceful team-player
• Communicate clear, concise and effectively within and outside
• Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
• Ability to move quickly through business applications and
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and salary
requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing Expires: 9/30/2014
VP Consumer Lending
At Community First Credit Union, we are always on the lookout for
talented and enthusiastic people who are interested in growing their
careers and embracing our core purpose of positively impacting our
members' lives. If this describes you, consider applying today for the
Vice President - Consumer Lending Reporting to the Senior Vice
President - Chief Lending Officer, the Vice President of Consumer
Lending is responsible for:
• directing and coordinating consumer lending activities
within the Credit Union
• ensuring compliance with Credit Union lending
• managing lending activity
• ensuring continuous learning and development of
lending, underwriting and processing staff
• recommending and managing changes or improvements on
lending projects and product development
• playing a key role in the strategic planning process
for the development of innovative loan products and promotion
Education and/or Experience:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of lending
leadership/lending experience with consumer and real estate products and
will have an established record of success growing a sound loan
portfolio. Four year degree is preferred or an equivalent combination of
education and experience.
In addition, the ideal candidate will possess:
• Excellent underwriting skills
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements, strong problem
solving skills and proficiency in project management.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to
communicate effectively and professionally with members, CFCU team
members and business partners
• The ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced,
• The ability and capacity to broaden scope of
responsibility beyond the current role Grow your career and share our
dedication to be a strong partner within the communities we serve!
This is your opportunity to be part of a team where everybody counts,
everybody cares and everybody delivers - every day!
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your resume to email@example.com
or fill out an online application at https://www.communityfirstcu.org/Employment_App
Listing Expires: 10/1/2014