Registrations are now being accepted for the annual Wisconsin Summit on Financial Literacy
to be held Friday, Oct. 13 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
- Teachers (invite one - build a relationship with your credit union!)
- Community outreach educators - send staff members who teach personal finance
- Workplace professionals interested in enhancing financial and economic literacy
- Expert knowledge
- Free resources
- Contacts to help achieve financial education outreach goals
- Charles L. Evans, President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Mark Murphy, Green Bay Packers President & CEO
- 15 sessions will be offered, including a focus on teaching financial topics in the community
- Lakeland College Center for Economic Education
- Governor Walker’s Council on Financial Literacy
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
- Fox Communities Credit Union
- The Green Bay Packers
- Vollrath Company
- Windway Foundation, Inc.
The cost of the conference is $65, which includes lunch.
Register online - seating is limited!