Flood compliance has never been more important. With so many recent flooding events, examiners have increased the focus on flood compliance during examinations. They are carefully inspecting flood compliance procedures and are quick to issue penalties. This must-attend session will address flood rules, compliance, FAQs, disclosure requirements, mapping changes, detached-structure rules, and escrow requirements.
Case studies developed from actual scenarios will be included and can be used
to train staff. The sample procedures and tools provided will make your next
flood exam a non-event.
- Which loans and structures are covered by flood regulations?
- Complete, accurate, and timely flood determinations
- Notice for flood properties – timing is imperative
- How much flood insurance is enough?
- Procedures for force-placing insurance
- Mandatory escrow requirements
- Detached-structure rules
- Frequently asked questions
Ann Brode-Harner, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.