Could your credit union boost its member service and outreach with a little extra funding? Apply for one of two grants from the Wisconsin Credit Union Foundation!
Credit Union Development Grant These funds
defray the costs of technology or operations-related expenses and upgrades that measurably assist credit unions in serving members. A preference is given to credit unions with less than $50 million in assets. Past recipients
- phones to speed loan approvals
- websites to offer online loan apps
- lobby space needing renovation
- home banking software for improved functionality
- computers needed to preserve vendor connectivity
REAL Solutions Initiative Grant These funds
help improve members' and communities' financial wellness. Credit unions as well as chapters and other partners outside the credit union industry can apply provided they can demonstrate how the project benefits credit unions and their members. Past recipients
- video equipment for online video education
- iPads and other materials for a family budgeting program & reality simulation
- training for staff to become certified credit counselors
Apply by June 30! Questions? Contact Mary Bliss at (262) 408-6002.
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.