Credit union directors from across Wisconsin will gather this fall to inform their vision for their credit union.
The League's fall Directors' Conference delves into:
- the reciprocal relationship between income and mission fulfillment
- expected interest rate changes
- alignment of risk tolerance with your auditing and policies
- why strategic plans sometimes fail
Directors will also benefit from a thoughtful exchcange with young professionals (YPs) and be inspired by coach Roger Wolkoff.
October 27-28, 2017
Blue Harbor Resort, Sheboygan
- John Hickey (top right), Vice President - Investments, Corporate Central Credit Union
- Ancin Cooley (bottom right), Principal, Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc.
- Roger Wolkoff, Consultant, All About Authenticity
- Josh Roberts, VP - System Collaboration & Development, The League
- Brett Thompson, President & CEO, The League
- Young Professional (YP) panelists
Before you embark on your strategic planning, inform your vision! Leading strategists come together to challenge your assumptions, sharpen your financial analysis and hone your strategic thinking.
Register before September 27 and save $30. Directors under age 35 can register for the YP Network (no cost) to receive a discounted YP registration rate.
Don't forget - the Blue Harbor is a waterpark with lots to do...register a guest!
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.