With a focus on more efficient operations, better cohesion and improved coordination of advocacy, The League is preparing to move its remaining Pewaukee operations to Madison in June.
Address & phone change
Please update your records - as of June 1, The League will permanently close our Pewaukee office and move all our staff and operations to the same complex that houses Credit Union House in Madison.
This will put under one roof The League, the W.C.U.L. Services Corp., and The Wisconsin Credit Union Foundation. The new office space is on the 4th floor at that location; visitors will come to Credit Union House and be directed.
As of June 1:
- Address: 1 East Main Street, Suite 101, Madison, WI 53703-5109
- Local Phone: (608) 640-4040 local (new)
- Toll-Free: (800) 242-0833 toll-free (same as previous)
The transition will occur Memorial Day week (May 29-June 1). Expect some disruption as we transition to our new office & phone system. Here is how to contact us that week:
- By email (best option)—no one’s email address is changing
(firstname.lastname@example.org, e.g., email@example.com)
- By phone—call our temporary Google voice line at (608) 960-8440 to reach a staff person, who will forward your information to the appropriate person. Our 800 number and new local line (above) will have down time and then be restored by June 4.
- By staff directory — www.theleague.coop/contact
The page will be updated as new phone extensions go live.
Print this flyer on how to contact us the week of the move.
The change - approved by The League Board of Directors last June - comes as leases for both the Pewaukee and Madison office spaces are set to expire.
By concentrating our presence in the hub of policymaking, we're strengthening our advocacy and other member services on behalf of our 128 affiliated Wisconsin credit unions.