Three free webinars - the first of which begins at 2 p.m.. on Thursday June 21 - will explain WILD, the Wisconsin Ideation & Local Development initiative. WILD offers League-member credit unions hands-on experience as well as expert guidance in developing new competencies to serve members. Up to 20 participants for the initiative will be chosen by an application process that is now open and runs through August 10.
Current and aspiring leaders are invited to join us for any of the webinars. Learn how you can drive your credit union's involvement in a collaborative effort to take your member service and outreach to new heights.
Facilitating the webinars are Elry Armaza (top right) and Cortney Angeley (bottom right) of the Filene Research Institute.
The program is coordinated by The League, financially supported by Corporate Central Credit Union, and administered by Filene.
Register for any of three webinars on:
The WILD initiative was formerly known as the Wisconsin Innovation Group. A collaboration of The League, Corporate Central Credit Union and the Filene Research Institute, it will involve up to 20 participants in the Filene Method innovation curriculum.
Tune in to any of the three summer webinars to learn about the nine-month process by which participants will create, test and implement financial products, services and business model ideas to benefit members.
The one-hour session will explain how the Wisconsin Innovation Group will:
- cultivate the talent and drive of your credit union's current and future leaders
- formalize an environment that consistently supports the development of solution-oriented financial services that "wow" your members and improve your outreach
- involve participants (and their credit unions) in a nine-month process to develop financial products, services and business models that increase credit unions' relevance as Americans' best financial partner
- outline the process that will culminate in an innovation showcase at The League's 2019 Annual Convention & Expo.
- explain the traits we're looking for among applicants, how you can support their efforts, and how participants should apply by the August 10 deadline.
The financial services sector is undergoing a period of significant disruption, with new competitors attempting to capture the attention and wallets of consumers.
Wisconsin credit unions are upping their game in this evolving environment, leveraging their unity through The League to take their service development and delivery to the next level.
Contact Josh Roberts, Vice President of System Collaboration & Development at (608) 640-4065.
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.