Friday August 10 is the deadline to apply for one of three open positions on The League's YP Advisory Board. Each advisory member will serve a two-year term.
YP advisory board members are representatives from the League's YP Network (there's no cost to join). Members of the advisory board guide the direction that the YP Network takes as a professional networking and development program.
- Be 35 years old or younger at the time of the application
- Have several years in the movement and at their current credit union
- Have community service experience
- Be creative, outgoing, critical thinkers
- Want to learn and grow
- More qualifications
- August 10: deadline to submit applications
- Week of Aug 20: chosen members will be notified
More than 780 YPs from 86 credit unions are participating in the Wisconsin YP program, so advisory board members play a big role in guiding how our state's next generation of leaders learn about the credit union Movement and issues that affect their own credit union's success.
It's a great way to develop your own knowledge for leadership, grow your professional contacts, gain insights to benefit your credit union and acquire the insights you need as a future leader preserving the uniqueness and value of credit unions in Wisconsin.
Please complete the application process by August 10.