Apply for funding toward technology and operations-related expenses that will measurably help your credit union serve members. All Wisconsin credit unions are eligible with a preference given to those under $50 million in assets. Your credit union's current financial position will be considered.
Applications may be submitted from May 15 to June 30. Winners will be notified by July 31.
REAL Solutions is a nationwide initiative to help real consumers build financially strong, self-supporting families and communities. This grant is to support Wisconsin credit unions offering innovative services and programs that offer:
- Affordable alternatives to high-cost financial products and services
- Reduce dependency on predatory financial providers;
- Increase financial literacy
- Improve personal financial management
- Encourage saving and wealth-building;
- Build creditworthiness
- Provide an avenue to personal financial stability
- Improve the financial and economic well-being of Wisconsin communities.
Applications may be submitted between May 15 and June 30. Winners will be notified by July 31.