Wisconsin credit unions in need of support for technology and operations related expenses and upgrades that will measurably assist the credit union in serving its members are encouraged to apply for this grant. Preference given to credit unions under $50 million in assets. The current financial position of a credit union will be considered as well. Past recipients
Grant Cycle Applications
are accepted between May 15 and June 30. Winners will be notified by July 31.
Applications must be postmarked by the last day of each grant cycle to be considered for funding during that cycle. Applications received after the last day of each cycle will be held for consideration in the next grant cycle.
Eligibility and Guidelines
Eligible Project Scopes
The Wisconsin Credit Union Foundation Credit Union Development Grants are available to
help credit unions with a variety of programs including but not limited to:
- Security Upgrade & Improvements
- Asset / Liability Management
- Strategic Planning
- Customized Training Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- Projects must have clearly defined, measurable and achievable goals and objectives.
- Projects must be accompanied by a project budget and any other pertinent supporting documentation.
- Recipient credit union must use the grant solely for the purpose stated on the application.
- The Foundation reserves the right to withhold and/or recover grant funds in the event the funds are misused.
- No more than one grant per year, per credit union.
- Grant recipients must provide The Foundation within 30 days after the end of the grant period a final written report detailing how the grant funds were used and what was accomplished with the funds.
- Grants will be awarded based on the number and nature of the grant requests and The Foundation’s budget.
Contact Mary Bliss
at (608) 640-4014.