Credit Union Magazine is seeking nominees for its 12th annual Credit Union Hero program.
The publication will feature profiles of those selected as Credit Union Heroes. The person selected as Credit Union Hero of the Year will be chosen via online poll by the readers of Credit Union Magazine.
Nominees should exemplify the credit union philosophy that puts people before profits, go the extra mile to make a difference in their communities, and demonstrate their service, advocacy, and commitment to the credit union Movement.
- are credit union system employees or volunteers
- are working or retired
- are unsung heroes, going above and beyond to promote credit union philosophy
- take a stand or exhibit a firm belief in credit union values
- show dedication to credit union principles
- make a difference in the local community
The deadline to submit a nomination is Dec. 7, 2018.
Wisconsin credit unions come together as a single League to Unite for Good; we remove barriers, increase awareness and foster service excellence. All of these steps help more Americans to see credit unions as their best financial partner and regard their credit union as their primary financial institution. Read more articles in our Unite for Good series.