Glacier Hills Credit Union is looking for someone who can build relationships with members via the telephone, email, text, correspondence features through service delivery, information sharing and member support, while ensuring the highest quality of member service.
- Serve members by providing service and information in a pleasant, professional, and efficient manner via telephone and other forms of correspondence.
- Researches and solves member questions, problems, and complaints concerning credit union accounts to ensure proper follow up and satisfaction.
- Opens/closes accounts, verifies accounts, accepts loan applications, processes stop payments on checking accounts, instant issue debit cards, and answers questions regarding share accounts, checking drafts, VISA credit and debit cards, IRA, HSA, etc.
- Helps members by suggesting products/services and assisting members with basic questions regarding their loans.
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
About the Organization
Glacier Hills Credit Union has been serving our members since 1934. You are joining an organization that genuinely cares. We want you to be curious, learn, and grow in your position. We believe in working as a team and being creative to best serve our members. Every day you will have the privilege to make a difference in their financial lives.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to Glacier Hills Credit Union