Do you have a strong security philosophy? Are you an individual with a well rounded IT background? Are you looking to experience working for a top workplace? If yes, Summit has an opportunity for you. Summit Credit Union is expanding its IT team, opening up an exciting opportunity for a proven leader to join our team as an Information Security Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the credit union’s information security program and IT risk management functions. This position will have the primary responsibility for ensuring the security of the IT environment and systems. In coordination with Information Security Officer, this position sets policy governing IT security, runs, and participates in technical projects or initiatives to improve the security of the environment.
Responsibilities | Essential Functions
- Lead the Information Security Program
- Establish governance and develop culture
- Integrate Security into strategy
- Utilize frameworks
- Build a professional network
- Operate the security function
- Process Improvement
- Four year/Bachelor’s degree in IT related field. Alternatively, at least seven years applicable professional experience and demonstrated strong technical acumen through technical certification such as ISACA CISM or ISC2 CISSP is desired.
- Minimum of five years information security experience required.
- Minimum of two years of leadership/direct management experience is preferred.
- Professional well developed interpersonal skills essential for professional interactions with all levels of credit union staff under normal and adverse circumstances.
- Working knowledge of front and back office procedures in a financial institution is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and projects with resources from within and outside department.
- Requires detailed, team oriented working style with the ability to apply critical thinking to resolve problems in new situations.
- Understanding of network security systems including enterprise patching, anti-virus, IDS/IPS, content filtering, port scanners, sniffers, DLP, NAC and other network utilities.
- Experience performing server support, including Windows, Linux/Unix, SQL or other database and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Experience with network based applications including backup, Active Directory, and network management.
- Understanding of Jack Henry Symitar system or Financial system computer operations
- Strong communications, writing and editing skills needed to transfer information to individuals involved in systems support process
- Ability to communicate clearly, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to write policies and procedures; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
About the Organization
Have you always wanted to work someplace where you could make a difference and have fun doing it? Then you should check out Summit Credit Union! We’re a successful company that’s growing every year. We’re not afraid to try new things. We work hard to be a good place to work. And we also work hard to try to make our communities a better place. People come to us for things like loans and checking accounts – anything they need to help manage their money. But they pick Summit for those things because we’re different than a bank. We’re owned by the people who use us (we call them our members). That means the money we earn goes back to helping our members have a better life and achieve their dreams.
How to Apply
Summit Credit Union