This position fulfills software development needs of the organization by planning, coordinating, developing and implementing custom solutions. The Report Writing Analyst duties of this position will include report writing services for the credit union and will collaborate with various teams such as marketing, research, and IT to achieve business results. This will be done by utilizing various industry related tools to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations. This position will provide support to research teams and management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the business needs of the credit union.
- Learn the institute’s core system proprietary programming environment and write custom code to fulfill business needs.
- Learn the core system database structure and perform data mapping to assist in business growth and integrate with other systems.
- Serves as credit union’s report writing resource. Collaborates with end-user to identify needs and provide optimal reporting solutions.
- Occasional training and support of end users.
- Will work very closely with Marketing on member data analysis.
- Will be responsible for the development and maintenance of a Data Warehouse, working with multiple third parties and following best industry practices.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations appropriate for the position and attend any training necessary to stay up to date on those regulations.
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols and standards in support of database enhancements and development efforts.
- Job growth is expected in a fast growing and ever changing environment. Expect exposure to increasing complex tasks as growth is experienced within the job function, including the design, implementation and day to day responsibilities of a data warehouse.
- Forward thinking by keeping credit unions growth strategy in mind
- College degree in computer science related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 + years of programming and report writing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows based computer systems and Microsoft Office products.
- User administration skills for Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Report Builder, SQL Studio and queries, and Crystal Reports.
- Knowledge of other technologies including telephones, printers, scanners, copiers and fax machines.
- Being familiar with a variety of report writing concepts, practices, and procedures is required.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
About the Organization
Enjoy a fast paced, business casual work environment- we may have a position for you! 10 office locations in 9 communities across Southwest WI.
How to Apply
Applications can be completed or printed from Westby Co-op Credit Union (WCCU)