Enterprise Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a leader with proven skills in strategic planning, loan growth, portfolio management, secondary market relationships and asset quality.
- This position will be responsible for successfully leading the consumer lending department. Supervise all lending activities.
- Direct the daily operations of the loan department. Evaluate loan applications and documentation.
- Develop, execute and monitor overall member contact strategies to create an environment that acknowledges the importance of ongoing and deep member relationships.
- Ensure simple, consistent and convenient services, create a positive member experience.
- Analyze member’s financial information to identify opportunities to help meet and improve the member’s financial position
- Develop, recommend, implement and monitor loan programs, products, pricing, delivery channels and promotions to ensure competitiveness and growth.
- Manage the loan portfolio to achieve a risk/reward balance to attain budgeted loan growth while maintaining the established asset quality target.
- Assist with the periodic evaluation of credit union loan policies and procedures, and assists with implementing appropriate changes.
- Assist with loan pricing and prepare a loan survey of other financial loan pricing.
- Participate in the strategic planning process including growth projections and asset quality.
- Implement strategic plan and budgets.
- Ensure measurable outcomes are achieved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred
- At Least 5 years of demonstrated relevant consumer lending experience or 7 years in a related field at a Credit Union or Bank
- Formal training should be supplemented with continuing education
- Knowledge of laws and regulations affecting credit union operations
- Knowledge of laws and regulations affecting loan underwriting and regulatory compliance
- The ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and to outside parties
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Presentation of a professional image and attitude
- Ability to maintain and prepare confidential records and reports
- Ability to analyze statistical and financial data
- Ability to interact with more than one department daily
- Ability to analyze and interpret Credit Bureau Systems
- Proactive and positive attitude toward members, supervisors, co-workers and the credit union
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook
About Your Organization
Enterprise Credit Union is a ~$30M Credit Union serving any person that lives or employed in Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha Counties. Providing the products and services necessary to promote the financial success of our members.
How to Apply
Email: Enterprise Credit Union