Hello, Madison! Dupaco Community Credit Union is on the move and we cannot stop JUMPING AROUND since hearing the news about coming your way! The Dupaco experience starts with you. You are a connection making champion. You are the smile they expect to see when they walk through our door. You are the Dupaco Difference!
Responsibilities You’ll be
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
Qualifications You’ll need
- Excellent communication skills
- An appreciation for accuracy
- Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
- The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence
About the Organization
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. When we help our members save money—with a savings account, lower loan rates, fewer service fees, low-cost insurance, financial education and more—we help grow the whole credit union. It’s people helping people. Dupaco is the financial home of more than 144,000 member-owners. Every day we work hard to serve and enrich the lives of each and every one of them. Dupaco’s vision is to be your lifetime financial home. And our mission is to help you improve your financial position through personalized financial advice, products and services.
How to Apply
Visit our website to learn more and apply:
Dupaco Community Credit Union