We are seeking an Accountant Assistant with the ability to grow into
the Controller/CFO position. The ideal candidate will gradually assume more
controller duties as the current CFO prepares to retire in May 2021.
Responsibilities | Major Duties
- Process, originate and balance ACH items.
Assist with daily general ledger balancing.
- Process deposit charge-backs, cash
advances, non-image deposit items,
- Maintain the Debit Card program, including
following up on adjustments, posting rejected transactions to member accounts,
and hand posting items; balance daily Debit Card reports.
- Process wire
requests/post incoming wires.
- Must comply with applicable laws and
regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot
Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Follow established company
policies and procedures, including but not limited to: Sarbanes Oxley controls,
Business Ethics and Standard of Conduct, Electronic Communications,
Confidentiality and Privacy.
- Assist in the reconciliation of all
balance sheet general ledger accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly
- Assist in preparing board reports.
- Assist in
the preparation of the 5300 Call Report.
- Assist in the preparation of
assumptions for Asset/Liability reporting.
- Prepare quarterly actual to budget
Annually assist with the following duties
- Create Budget
WT-7 state withholding
- Prepare 945 federal withholding
- Prepare Personal
Property tax report
- Work with CPA for 990 & 990-T reporting
- Prepare FR
- Compliance/Record Retention
- This position also
requires assisting in the preparation for annual exams/audits.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Associate Accounting
- 1-2 years credit union experience.
- Intermediate experience with
Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Willingness to
work well in a team environment.
About the Organization
Join our team of
employees who work together to provide top-notch member service to all of our
members. This great opportunity offers daytime hours, competitive pay, paid
holidays and generous PTO.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to Enterprise Credit Union