Sentry Credit Union (SCU) provides a sophisticated mix of personal financial products to associates of the Sentry companies and to their family members. Passion for leadership and operations of a credit union are essential in this role. Your background in financial reporting, compliance, and budget management will make you the ideal candidate. You’ll be part of the Sentry Credit Union management team: building trust, helping associates unleash their talents through collaboration, preparedness and an infectious positive attitude.
- Produce financial reporting for SCU, including balance sheets, income statements and budget summaries.
- Prepares financial report results to the Board of Directors and management.
- Oversee accounting operations and the teller line.
- Ensure the President is kept fully informed of assigned operations and all important factors influencing them
- Prepare and present the annual budget to the Board for approval
- Administer human resource-related activities including timely performance and salary reviews and all staff adheres to human resources policies and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience 5-8 years of work experience in a financial institution and previous supervisory experience and/or training
- Advanced accounting skills and a thorough knowledge of office operations
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Good human relations and communications skills
About Your Organization
Sentry Credit Union (SCU) has been providing Sentry associates and their family members with financial services and products since 1935. SCU is the largest financial institution based in Stevens Point, Wisconsin and is profitable and well reserved. SCU serves Sentry associates, retirees, and their family members who are located throughout the United States.
How to Apply
Apply online at Sentry Credit Union