Handling transactions for business accounts can seem intimidating at times, but
it doesn’t have to be. This webinar will cover common issues that arise when a
business owner, authorized signer, or other party wants to transact on the
account. It will also address less common, but more perplexing issues, such as
when a separate taxpayer identification number is required and what happens when
the business owner dies or becomes incapacitated. Join us to learn how to avoid
pitfalls and problems when handling business accounts.
- How is CIP conducted on a business?
- Can authorized signers deposit
personal checks into a business account?
- Who can change signers on a sole
proprietorship, corporation, or LLC account?
- What is a DBA, and what does
- What happens when a business owner dies?
- Are site visits
- When should beneficial ownership information be updated?
Mary-Lou Heighes, Compliance Plus, Inc.
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.