A thorough understanding of title insurance commitments and policies is
essential to personnel who deal with real estate loans. This webinar will
provide the information needed to understand the proper use of loan title
insurance commitments and policies, including the insured covered risks,
coverage exclusions and exceptions, and endorsements. It will examine each part
of the ALTA standard form loan commitment and policy, and review common
endorsements required by lenders. After this webinar, you will be able to
confidently handle the next title insurance issue that arises.
- Key elements of the loan title commitment and policy
- Ordering the loan title commitment
- Standard loan title policy
coverages and extended coverages
- Standard loan title policy exceptions and
- Importance of using an instruction letter before
Elizabeth Fast, JD, CPA, Spencer Fane LLP
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.