Registrations are now being accepted for the annual Wisconsin Summit on Financial Literacy
to be held Friday, Oct. 19 at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.
- Teachers (invite one - build a relationship with your credit union!)
- Community outreach educators - send staff members who teach personal finance
- Workplace professionals interested in enhancing financial and economic literacy
- Expert knowledge
- Free resources
- Contacts to help achieve financial education outreach goals
- 15 sessions will be offered, including a focus on teaching financial topics in the community
- Lakeland University Center for Economic Education
- The Governor's Council on Financial Literacy
The cost of the conference is $65, which includes lunch.
Register online - seating is limited!