Rule changes have arrived. Are more on the way? Attend this webinar for a
timely overview of important rule changes affecting IRA and HSA plans.
Understand the impact of recent tax reform legislation on IRA plans, including
the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 and the Budget Bipartisan Act of 2018. Whether
you work directly with IRA and HSA owners or your role includes operational,
reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical
insights into the latest IRA and HSA issues.
- Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, SEP-IRA, SIMPLE-IRA, and HSA contribution
limitations, including COLA calculation changes
- Recent regulatory guidance
and proposed legislation, including any late-breaking news
- The latest
information on recharacterizations, the 10% premature distribution penalty tax,
rollover treatment of erroneous IRS levies, taxable alimony, handling federally
declared disaster area distributions and rollovers, and much more
rules rarely discussed:
- Handling mistaken HSA owner distributions
- Dealing with mistaken employer HSA contributions
- Less common qualified medical expenses
Frank J. LaLoggia, LaLoggia Consulting, Inc.