Clear, concise, complete information is critical to a board’s decision making.
Examiners closely scrutinize board packages to confirm the board is receiving
necessary information. This session will cover the safety and soundness and
compliance areas reviewed by examiners. Learn which reports should be included
in board packets, how they should be used, and how to recognize red flags.
Participants will receive a checklist to ensure board packets cover all policy,
report, and risk assessment requirements throughout the year.
- Compliance policies and risk assessment approvals, including fair lending,
UDAAP, and others
- BSA policy, risk assessment, annual training, audit
findings, and exam results
- Compliance exception reporting
- Safety and
soundness issues (ground rules for loan presentations, loan review items,
lending concentrations, etc.)
- Commercial real estate concentrations,
stress testing, and more
- Summary of loans exceeding regulatory guidelines
- Red flags for ID theft, including seven annual reporting areas
- Examiners’ rules for effective board meetings
Ann Brode-Harner, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.