Being a board member is a big responsibility in today’s increasingly complex
financial services environment. Strategic governance requires a big-picture
focus – despite competing responsibilities and limited time. How do you
determine whether you’re representing members well? Are you using tools like
consent agendas and electronic portals? Do you know how to increase board
This session will provide practices that have been proven
across a variety of board sizes and types. Using the right set of options will
improve strategic governance and compliance. Attend this webinar to learn more
and receive a copy of The Little Book of CU Board Best Practices.
- Practices that have improved board performance across
- How to customize best practices for your credit union
- Out-of-the-box options for the future
- Using best practices to spur
- How to establish trust, transparency, and a culture
Kevin Smith, TEAM Resources
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.