In today’s lending environment, your institution must be able to merge
traditional collection methodologies with innovative communication techniques to
create the most effective recovery process possible. Much has happened over the
last few years that directly impacts your collections department. From improving
collection calls to using the full potential of emerging technologies, this
informative session will sharpen your collection skills and better position you
to assist troubled borrowers and maximize recovery.
- Re-imagining your collections program
- Maximizing your core processor and
- Designing your collections campaign
- Crafting the
perfect collections call
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies
- Incentive plan design and control
David A. Reed, JD, Reed & Jolly, PLLC
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.