Find out how Reg Z and TILA apply to non-real estate loans and protect your institution from common missteps and regulatory consequences.
- Identify the disclosures required for non-real estate loans
- Explain the advertising requirements for both open-end and closed-end credit
- Determine proper application of the CARD Act’s ability-to-repay requirements
- Know when to provide application and solicitation disclosures in connection with
credit card accounts
- Understand limitations in connection with over-the-limit transactions
Join us for a discussion of the requirements imposed by the Truth in Lending Act and Regulation Z as they apply to nonreal estate loans and credit cards. During the session, participants will hear about disclosure requirements, trigger terms, and other advertising considerations for both open-end and closed-end loans. In addition, attendees will review the following provisions of the CARD Act: ability to repay, application and solicitation disclosures, proper allocation of payments, product limitations, and internet posting of credit card agreements.
Individual on demand webinar: $259 (60 minutes)
Full, 6-part Alphabet Soup Series: $1,295 (save $259)
The series includes:
- Reg Z & TILA – Non-Real Estate
- Reg Z & TILA – Real Estate
- Reg X & RESPA
- Reg V & FCRA
- Reg B & ECOA
- Reg C & HMDA
To purchase the series, please visit the main Alphabet Soup Series page.
The online recording will be available approximately within six (6) business days from the date ordered. This recorded webinar and free digital download will expire December 31, 2021.