BSA officer reports are a critical tool that enable the board to effectively
fulfill their BSA oversight responsibilities. It is imperative that these
reports contain meaningful BSA information. What information should be included
in these reports? How are effective reports developed and presented? How do
you ensure the reports are clearly documented in the board minutes? This
webinar will provide the answers to these questions and more. It will also
provide a sample BSA officer report and address how to effectively report SAR
filings to the board. This webinar is designed to strengthen the BSA officer’s
reporting, so the board has the necessary information to fulfill its BSA
- BSA information to include
in the report
- What does the FFIEC BSA exam manual state about reporting
BSA information to the board?
- Incorporating changes and new developments
into the BSA report
- SAR reporting when the subject is a member of senior
management or the board
- Providing enough SAR information to fulfill the
board’s fiduciary duties
- Documenting BSA report presentations in board
Molly Stull, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
Live and recorded webinar, handouts, quiz with answer key and training log are included.