Individuals have been elected to represent credit unions in four different asset groups on the Board of Directors for The Wisconsin Credit Union League, and one Young Professional from credit unions was elected by the Board to serve as one of its advisors.
Serving three-year terms as League Directors, 2018-2021, are:
- Group A – under $20 Million in assets – Tracie Wills, M.E. Employees CU
- Group B – $20-$100 Million in assets – Nick Kessenich, Members First CU
- Group C – $100-$500 Million in assets – Val Mindak, Park City CU
- Group D – over $500 Million in assets – Lora Benrud, WESTconsin CU
Serving terms as YP Advisors to The League Board are:
- Janelle Black, (right) Governmental Employees CU, three-year term, 2018-2021 (newly appointed)
- Lindsay Pelletier, Sheboygan Area CU, continuing a three-year term, 2017-2020
YP board members are elected by The League Board following an application process. They will attend all League Board meetings with the right to participate in all deliberations, but without the right to vote. Advisory members will be held to the same fiduciary standards as traditional directors.
Each begins serving in the position at The League Board meeting during The League's Annual Convention in May.