Join Wisconsin credit union Young Professionals (YPs) for our latest free YP Boot Camp that speaks to the challenge credit unions face in understanding their members' needs in order to serve them effectively. The answers lie in the existing data that reveals their habits and inclinations, but do you know how to tap it?
Free YP Boot Camp: Data Science & Data Mining
- What is data science: its history, application, impact
- Google analytics: interpretation for marketing & business development, and tips on SEO and AdWords campaigns
- Presidents panel: overcoming challenges, valued skill sets and leadership insights
- Community service project to benefit The King's Closet, aiding families in the Chippewa Valley. Please donate men's clothing (esp. jeans and shoes); small housewares like dishes, silverware, pots and pans, towels, sheets, etc.; and cash to purchase items.
June 19, 2018
Royal Credit Union, Eau Claire
- YP Network members register free. To qualify for free registration join the Network, then complete your registration.
- Alex Smith, Professor, UW-Eau Claire Mathematics Dept.
- Alan Hathaway, Owner/President of Brown Boots Interactive, Inc.
- Josh Roberts, League VP of System Collaboration & Development
- Presidents Panel:
To remain relevant and gain a larger wallet share of your members' financial business, credit unions must do what financial competitors are increasingly doing - tap the insights that are readily available within data for more strategic decisions and outreach.
More than 780 YPs from 86 Wisconsin credit unions use The League's free YP Network and its events to connect with peers, learn the issues that affect their credit union's future, access and share ideas for member service and advance their careers through voluntary leadership opportunities. YPs are becoming some of the best catalysts to help credit unions remove barriers, create awareness and foster service excellence - steps to help credit unions become more Americans' best financial partner. Wisconsin is proud to have YPs serving on The League's Board of Directors in a non-voting, advisory capacity.