Wisconsin Credit Union Chapter Program
Chapter meetings offer a forum for credit union people to network and learn.The meetings are open to all credit union staff, volunteers and their spouses.
Meetings are usually held once a month from September through May or June. They are usually held in the evenings at a local restaurant and include a cocktail hour followed by a meal and an educational presentation.
If you’d like to attend, ask your supervisor. Your supervisor can also ensure you get counted in the head-count for dinner and make arrangements with your credit union to cover the cost of your meal.
(includes meeting talking points)
The Chapter Vision promotes strong credit unions, awareness and relevance of credit unions in their communities and a stronger, more unified League of credit unions statewide.
- Advocacy: Aggressively pursue opportunities to influence local leaders and lawmakers about the value credit unions provide to their communities.
- Leadership Development: Create development pathways and resources that enable credit union professionals and volunteers to further their careers in the movement.
- Volunteer Recognition: Recognize the value of volunteers within the movement.
- Demonstrations of the Credit Union Philosophy: Showcase the Credit Union Difference in ways to sustain the viability of credit unions and increase the awareness of the value that credit unions provide to consumers.
- Networking Opportunities: Promote cooperation among credit unions.
- League Connection: Provide a channel for information to and from The League.
- Community Involvement: Encourage credit union engagement in community projects.