Powerful Cause. Positive Effect.
To earn the support of lawmakers,
credit unions need to stand together and send a united message that our more
than 100 million members matter. Join with thousands of credit union leaders for
a powerful cause and a positive effect at CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference,
February 26-March 2, 2017 in Washington, D.C.
CUNA GAC is where you will:
- Network with nationwide credit union leaders
- Attend keynote
sessions from thought leaders in politics, business & media
regulatory compliance & advocacy issues in breakout sessions
with exhibitors in the credit union movement's largest exhibit hall
plans now to unite the credit union voices in the nation's capital.
- All legislative meetings will take place on Wednesday afternoon – ending likely around 5:30 pm.
- Wisconsin will hold a briefing Monday afternoon.
NEW: YP Event at CUNA GAC
On Sunday February 26th The League will offer the first ever HYPE (Helping Young Professionals Engage) at the CUNA GAC. The full-day session will prepare YPs from your credit union to effectively engage with federal legislators, regulators and national industry leaders.
NOTE: You must register for CUNA Government Affairs Conference in order to participate in HYPE.
Make your reservation with The League's room block.
New in 2017:
- There are three options for stays (check in – check out dates). If you’d like dates that don’t fit one of those three, select the one that is closest and then from the confirmation email you can use a link to go in and change the dates to what you need them to be.
- You will need to register each individual separately – there are no group reservations.