Join Wisconsin credit union Young Professionals (YPs)
for our first free YP Boot Camp
of 2017, which focuses on the interplay between financial education and successful lending.
Free YP Boot Camp - Lending + Financial Ed + You
601 N. Michigan Avenue, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Why lending is the lifeblood of your credit union, and critical help for members
- How loan decisions are made
- Evaluating creditworthiness and finding ways to say "yes"
- How credit scores are generated, what affects them and where your help comes in
- Talking to members about sensitive financial topics
- Strategies to help members budget and build financial stability
- Recognizing money cycles
- Eric Christiansen, CUDE, Senior Underwriting Analyst, Unity Health Insurance
- Jeff Blair, Sales Executive, TransUnion
- Lesley Enz, CCUFC, AVP & Jackie Brooks, CCUFC, PCM Credit Union
- Credit union presidents panel - Three top executives share their credit union journeys and offer insights to aid your career path
Credit unions' structure as cooperatives means our focus is not on some small, faraway group of shareholders, but on helping improve the financial position of every member-owner.
Your role is to find out what they need and guide them to the "yes" that will help them while minimizing your credit union's risk and growing your bottom line. You'll learn to help members achieve their dreams, and in so doing, strengthen your credit union financially.
YP Network members register free. To qualify for free registration join the Network, then complete your registration.