- Provides research & statistics to guide credit unions’ decision-making. CUNA’s economic team tracks the federal funds rate, interprets what it means for credit unions and projects economic trends. CUNA’s researchers analyze market data and member loyalty data. All of this is crucial information for daily operations and strategic planning.
- Informs credit unions’ strategic directions. The Environmental Scan (E-Scan) report & tools, which cite key trends, are used by executives and boards for year-round benchmarking and strategic planning.
- Interprets complex issues. Weekly email updates from the CUNA CEO cover the most critical administrative, economic, political and system issues. In-depth articles in Credit Union Magazine & daily CUNA News updates keep you on top of key issues.
- Fuels market impact through its benchmarking reports and online analyzer for overall staff and CEO compensation, market research services, marketing tools, newsletter & web copy/art service, personal finance microsites and member retention strategies.
- Boosts your bottom line. CUNA Strategic Services’ fee-based products & services save credit unions millions of dollars annually while improving member relationships.
- Drives the credit union movement forward with training topics, conferences and schools that matter to you and your employees, including CUNA Management School, CUNA Enterprise Risk Management and CUNA Leadership Institute.
- Strengthens your skills and enhances opportunities for advancement with CUNA's designations and certifications. Read more about how we support educational pursuits.