Note: 2022 Forms Price Increase
Note that forms prices have increased approximately 10% for 2022, to help cover The League’s costs in developing and maintaining this service. This increase is effective immediately and current pricing is reflected in your shopping cart for each form.
Current & Compliant Forms for Your Credit Union
Constantly changing regulations means constantly changing forms, resulting in a lot of work and a lot of headache for you and your credit union.
Our forms program minimizes your credit union's compliance risk. All forms are available as a .pdf, giving you the flexibility to complete the forms electronically, print them out or incorporate them into your data processing system.
Purchases are made via an annual licensing fee. This means that for each form you purchase, you'll get notified of any updates made to that form and the updated form is included in your annual licensing fee.
All pricing includes sales tax, if applicable.
(As of 2015 The League no longer sells any paper forms or paper form products in favor of credit unions' preferred electronic PDF format.)
How to Purchase & Download Forms
(You must be logged into the website as a League member before you begin your purchase.)
- Select from the form categories listed under Find & Buy Forms.
- Browse to find the form(s) you need.
- Click the Purchase button under the form you want to download. A new window or tab will open in your browser.
- Click on the red Add to Cart button to add that form to your shopping cart. Your Shopping Cart screen will open and the form(s) you want to download will be listed along with current annual prices.
- Click the red Check Out button at the bottom of the shopping cart screen.
- Enter the appropriate billing and payment information, then click on the red Continue button at the bottom of the screen.
- When the transaction is complete, the PDF form will be available for download to your device. Look for the link/icon on the bottom of the checkout screen to retrieve your electronic form file(s). Some forms are sold as bundles (e.g. MLA versions), and you will download a .zip file containing multiple PDF form files.
You can also retrieve/download the form(s) you purchase online at any time from this website through the My Downloads link in your user Profile. Please address form ordering questions to Jeff Bonk at (608) 640-4053, and questions about completion of the forms and compliance to John C. Engel at (608) 640-4051.