This position will perform a variety of duties to assist the accounting manager in maintaining the financial, statistical and accounting records of the credit union.
- Process, originate and balance ACH items.
- Assist with daily general ledger balancing.
- Post entries and balance corporate account.
- Maintain the Debit Card program, including but not limited to balancing general ledger, investigating adjustments and posting rejected transactions to member accounts.
- Process wire requests/post incoming wires.
- Process Account Payables.
- Assist in month-end reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and end of year reports.
- Prepare and submit annual Unclaimed Property report.
- Associate’s degree in accounting from a two-year college or technical school.
- 1-2 years of similar or related experience within the financial institution industry
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office, specifically excel.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About the Organization
Enterprise Credit Union offers:
- Excellent 401(k) Contribution Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- We are an equal opportunity employer
How to Apply
Enterprise Credit Union