The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing branch staff and operations as well as promoting a service-first environment to members. Supports and focuses on accomplishing Credit Union strategic initiatives and goals, specifically as it relates to growing and servicing the membership of the Credit Union, through new products/services, campaigns, and business development. This position is part of our Service team and always projects a positive and friendly image for the credit union through interactions with members and co-workers. This is a full-time position at our Upham Branch location in Marshfield. This position will work M-F during business hours.
- Contributes to and participates in the strategic initiatives of Simplicity Credit Union. Recommends activities, products/services, and efficiencies to increase sales, enhance member relationships, and reduce/contain expenses.
- Responsible for maintaining and coaching to cash controls, department audits, and internal controls as directed by the Director of Branch Operations.
- Holds staff accountable for goals and service expectations.
- Inspires the staff by providing leadership, guidance and coaching to ensure they exceed member service expectations, achieve performance goals, and develop objectives to help Simplicity achieve strategic goals.
- Monitors and assists with consistent 6-7-week coaching plan for staff, utilizing performance plan as directed by Director of Branch Operations
- Ensure (individually or through delegation) that day-to-day operations of the Branch are completed effectively and efficiently, including necessary or routine facilities issues.
- Assist with strategic planning efforts including changes to processes, policies, core system enhancements, and annual budget planning.
- Regularly attend meetings including management meetings, staff huddles, and Mugs & Mornings.
- Reinforce continuous collaboration and respectful communication between all departments by promoting strong, positive, and productive working relationships through the commitment to the company’s core values, vision and mission statements.
- Associates degree in business or related field and/or two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Minimum three years progressive member service and supervisory experience required.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a strong attention to detail, ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Must be friendly and able to represent the Credit Union in a professional and positive manner.
- Competent with computer technology.
- Believes in own capabilities and knowledge to affect positive outcomes and even succeed where others may not and demonstrates that attitude in performing day-to-day activities.
- Self-motivated by the desire to accomplish goals and have exceptional performance; very open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Understands that change is necessary to evolve as a person and an organization, and reflects that in the context of daily work, handling change without becoming disengaged.
- Displays an on-going commitment to learning and self-improvement in areas that are job and/or organization relevant.
- Embodies the credit unions core values: Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Creativity and Dependability.
- Takes initiative to be involved in networking opportunities in the community.
- Generates innovative ideas, and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Models behavior that builds inter-personal trust and personal integrity within the team.
- Offers to take additional roles or responsibilities contributing to the success of the team.
About the Organization
Who is Simplicity Credit Union? We are today, and we’ve always been, a team of passionate Credit Union believers who work together to help our friends and neighbors realize their dreams. From the latest tech to keep our members in the know, wherever they may be, to an innovative branch experience, we’re focused on giving people what they need, when they need it. And what you see is not all you get. The Simplicity Team supports our member experience with a culture of collaboration and creativity, a focus on the things that mean the most to us, and a healthy dose of wackiness to bring it all together. Most importantly, we love turning new friends into members of the Simplicity Family and seeing where we can go together!
How to Apply
Simplicity Credit Union