Responsible for directing and administering the operational efforts of the Stevens Point Branch. Ensures established policies and procedures are followed. Oversees provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members. Ensures members are promptly and professionally served. Trains, directs, and supervises branch staff. Ensures that branch achieves assigned loan production goal by acts as a Loan Officer, processing and approving member loans within established policies and limits.
- Acts as a Loan Officer, processing and approving member loans within established policies and limits. Ensures that branch achieves assigned loan production goal.
- Manage direct reports to maximize productivity, efficiency, and the potential of the human assets of the company, including: hiring, directing job assignments, monitoring staff performance, coaching, counseling, training, assuring compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational mission, values, policies and work rules. Appraise performance and provide recommendations for staff compensation, promotion, and termination, as appropriate.
- Ensures branch personnel are well trained in all phases of their respective jobs. Completes orientation of new employees in overall branch procedures. Actively participates in cross-training personnel and assures staff is kept abreast of all products and services. Conducts security training.
- Ensures all branch transactions are balanced at the close of each day. Oversees individual accountability for the handling of cash and assists in resolving balancing problems.
- Ensures member requests and questions are promptly resolved. Handles customers’ complaints. Ensures customers are informed of Company services and policies. Counsels customers regarding their financial needs and services requested.
- Troubleshoots and resolves internal and external inquiries.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Is responsible for maintaining office building, grounds, equipment and fixtures of the branch.
- We are seeking a candidate with 5 years of management experience in a financial setting preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to build relationships and rapport with members and staff.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in banking, lending, or a financial institution is preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate others.
- Goal oriented individual and ability to hold others accountable.
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with others.
- Time management and organization.
About the Organization
Building lifelong relationships, one member at a time! Valley Communities Credit Union has been serving members for over 84 years. With our rich history, starting out in 1935, we served the employees of the Mosinee Paper Mill with a tiny office in their punch house. Growing continually over the years, we currently serve over 16,000 members in five different Central Wisconsin communities. Consistent with our rich history, we will continue to identify and place talented people into roles that best fit their background and areas of strength. Valley Communities Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity.
How to Apply
Please send your resume & cover letter to:
Valley Communities Credit Union - Human Resources Department