Corporate Central is seeking a seasoned sales professional to assist with the promotion of our financial services to credit unions throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest. The ideal candidate will bring a record of success in the B2B market and an entrepreneurial results-oriented passion to this prominent role.
- Proactively evaluate credit unions’ financial climate, identify their needs, and position
- Corporate Central products/ solutions to meet those needs
- Achieve Corporate Central’s annual New Member and New Service goals
- Plan, schedule, and report on member contact arrangements and strategies for fostering relationship development
- Lead Member Services and Investments teams’ efforts to develop and reinforce trusted partner relationships with members/future members
- Assist leadership and staff with formulation of business development and marketing planning
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- CRM experience
About the Organization
Corporate Central Credit Union cultivates a culture of respect, ethics, teamwork, and innovation. We believe in the power of a great team and are motivated to passionately serve our members, and strive to learn, create and innovate daily; we offer competitive compensation, including a robust slate of benefits. At Corporate Central, you are part of a larger movement centered on people-helping-people.
How to Apply
Please apply online Corporate Central Credit Union. Thank you for your interest in joining Corporate Central Credit Union.