Giving back since 1923...our history says it all! We are enthusiastic about serving our members and community for over 98 years! We foster a culture that values diversity, trust, innovation, and having fun! Working with Prime means being a part of a team that's creative, energetic, and passionate about working together to meet our member's financial needs. PFCU offers competitive benefits while also offering the greatest benefit of all - our positive and inspirational culture! We are currently looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer at our Corporate Office located at 5656 S Packard Ave, Cudahy. The Chief Financial Officer will oversee and manage the financial and accounting functions of the Credit Union.
- Prepare and analyze monthly income statement and balance sheet, compare to budget.
- Prepare and present monthly Board reports. Attend monthly Board meetings.
- Supervise and mentor Accounting team.
- Develop annual budget and monthly forecasts.
- Review Credit Union policies and monitor adherence throughout the year.
- Prepare annual corporate income tax returns.
- Serve as primary contact with regulatory examiners and auditors. Manage exams and audits to ensure positive outcomes.
- Serve as trustee of the Credit Union 401k plan.
- Manage Credit Union liquidity, purchasing appropriate investments to maximize income.
- Develop and present initiatives to increase profitability or control expense.
- Primarily responsible for the credit unions asset/liability management, acting as Chair of the ALCO committee.
- Advise CEO/Board of Directors on strategic direction of the Credit Union.
- Manage employee cell phone inventory.
- Approve A/P invoices
- Review REO properties and make decisions on repairs, sales price and offer acceptance.
- Manage mortgage servicing rights.
- Manage CDFI grant funds and A-133 Single Audits related to grant funds.
- Submit quarterly Call Report.
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking Required
Education and Experience
A Bachelor's Degree, along with five (5) to ten (10) years experience in related experience is required.
How to Apply
Melissa Ray or Indeed.com