A Values-Based Culture: Our Values of Integrity, Respect, Transparency, Wellbeing and Synergy aren't just words on a page; our values dictate the actions of the organization and everyone within it. We demonstrate our values in every personal interaction, phone call, and email ‐ every day. Connexus offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes: Five weeks paid time off 16 hours volunteer paid time off Seven paid holidays 401k retirement with company match Excellent Health, Dental, Vision insurance Life insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Employee Assistance Program
- Lead, manage, and work with other key members of the executive team to determine goals, drive superior organizational results, and maximize employee value.
- Partner with members of the executive team in the development of the organization’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, particularly from the perspective of talent, culture and core values.
- Coach and mentor executives and organizational leaders on human resource initiatives and issues.
- Develop strategies, champion, and ensure execution of the strategic business plan specifically in the areas of recruitment, organizational culture, employee operations, learning & development, safety & wellbeing, compensation, benefits and payroll.
- Evaluate organizational culture and lead change management efforts to align culture with business objectives and strategies.
- Ensure superior experience with regard to onboarding, employee life cycle and offboarding stages.
- Provide oversight for the continued development and deployment of an inclusive work environment that ensures recruitment, retention, advancement and other activities support the Affirmative Action plan along with staffing a diverse workforce; serves as the official representative for the equal employment opportunity and Affirmative Action program.
- Lead the human resources work specific to any merger-related activities.
- Provide oversight and direction on legal issues related to all aspects of employment law to ensure compliance and integrity at every level of the organization. c
- Direct compensation programs that provides pay-for-performance, internal equity and external competitiveness to attract and retain high quality talent.
- Develop and provide oversight for budget activities for the full human resources function.
- Comply with all Federal Regulations as they pertain to your job duties, including BSA.
Qualifications | Position Minimum Requirements
- This position is eligible to be remote and will require once per quarter travel to our Corporate Office in Wausau, Wisconsin.
- Connexus requires that candidates must reside in one of the following states to be considered for this opportunity: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, MI, MN, MO, OH, SC, TX, WI. Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience is required.
- 15+ years’ experience in multitude of human resources roles including employee relations, compensation and benefits, employment law, learning and development and succession planning.
- 10+ years of leadership experience with at least 7 of those years’ in senior leadership role(s) within the Human Resources discipline is required.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP Certification is required.
- Prior merger or acquisition experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local employment related laws and regulations.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills.
About the Organization
Connexus Credit Union - Who We Are: Serving members across all 50 states, Connexus Credit Union is a member-focused cooperative that is proud to return profits to member-owners through high yields for checking accounts and deposit products, as well as competitive rates for personal, home, and auto loans. From its early beginnings on through the years, Connexus has remained a strong, growing, and secure financial institution that remains committed to serving the financial needs of our member-owners across the country.
How to Apply
Connexus Credit Union