At Corporate Central Credit Union, we are "Helping Members to be Wildly Successful" by delivering industry knowledge and expertise allowing credit unions to achieve their strategic objectives and compete in today’s evolving financial services industry. We are a progressive and growing organization, strongly committed to meeting the needs of our members, and we’re looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist to grow our company’s digital brand. We offer an environment where ambitious, intelligent, and talented people thrive. Join us and be part of our energetic team dedicated to digital marketing, branding, and sales excellence. The qualified candidate will support Corporate Central’s rapid growth efforts by enhancing the organization’s digital brand, optimizing our digital marketing presence, expanding our SEO efforts, and building new and successful digital marketing campaigns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute all digital marketing campaigns with overall goal of enhancing company brand and generating leads from credit unions
- Optimize social media presence; provide SEO insight for organic search traffic; evaluate analytics and report results to senior management
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns; make recommendations on improving key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates Additional Responsibilities
- Familiarity with credit union philosophy, laws, compliance, and regulatory requirements related to matters of state and federally chartered credit unions
- Familiarity with Corporate Central’s Bylaws, policies, and operational procedures
- Familiarity with and compliance with the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), USA PATRIOT Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), and all other relevant regulatory requirements
Qualifications | Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Analytics & Google Adwords interfaces, and Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Solid graphic design skills; working knowledge in analytics and engagement metrics
- Excellent communication skills, including digital, oral, and written
- Strong time and project management skills
- Ability to work well with others, to collaborate and to effect positive initiatives
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field is required; 2 – 5 years of digital marketing experience in financial services industry, preferably with B2B service providers, is preferred.
About the Organization
Corporate Central cultivates a culture of respect, ethics, teamwork, and innovation. We are "Helping Members to be Wildly Successful" by delivering industry knowledge and expertise to help credit unions achieve their strategic objectives and compete in today’s evolving financial services industry. We serve as a trusted partner and advisor to credit unions and provide this value with the same high-level of trust and appreciation we offer our employees. Corporate Central believes in the power of a great team. We are motivated to passionately serve our members and strive to learn, create and innovate daily. We offer competitive compensation and more importantly, a culture that empowers you to balance the contributions you make to your profession, your family and friends, and your community. We offer flexible work arrangements so you can enjoy a healthy work-life balance. At Corporate Central you are part of a larger movement centered on people helping people!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and application here.