What you should know about the role The most essential function of the Indirect Relationship Representative is to cultivate the relationship between partner dealerships and Advia. Open communication will be the key to success in this role including supporting sales/service calls, problem solving issues that arise and being in the field enhancing relationships. The Indirect Relationship Representative will be the primary contact for dealerships and are expected to provide outstanding service to internal and external members they encounter as defined by living and demonstrating the core values of the credit union; Act with Integrity, Drive Progress, Build & Strengthen Relationships and Keep People at the Core.
As a Indirect Relationship Representative, you will have opportunities to:
- Build and maintain relationships with the organizations' Dealer Partners with timely and effective communication, leveraging trust and influence in order to recommend products, programs, underwriting guidelines and processes and to increase overall application submission and obtain new Dealer Partners.
- Serve as liaison between dealers and related Advia department to support in providing recognition both ways, proper documentation, timely responses, exceptional member experience at the dealer, for the purpose of creating a seamless experience for all involved entities.
- Capability to quickly identify and resolve support related emails, phone calls and other electronic communications with strong follow up and communication abilities.
- Use knowledge of markets, industries, and current dealers to determine demand, future trends, and dealer campaigns.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by remaining active in the industry and in the respective area and trade associations.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of indirect loan and lease programs, as well as a broad knowledge of bank, credit union and finance company products and services.
- Continually identify and implement best practices and drive efficiencies.
- Identify and pursues new sales prospects within existing or untapped markets within assigned region.
- Interpret market conditions to successfully generate leads to garner new business, ensuring a consistent low of quality indirect revenue for the organization.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- Additionally, all employees must follow policies and procedures to minimize risk by exercising judgment, raising questions to management, and adhering to policy guidelines.
Qualifications | Experience
- 3-5 + years in customer service or financial services industry is needed.
- At least 2 years leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to provide advice/direction in primary areas of expertise.
- Leveraging technical expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results.
- Strong direct selling skills conducive to a commission based compensation plan.
Education | Certifications | Licenses
- A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school equivalent to approximately 64 credit hours.
- A significant level of trust, credibility and diplomacy is required.
- In-depth dialogue, conversations and explanations with customers, direct and indirect reports and outside vendors can be of a sensitive and/or highly confidential nature.
- Communications may involve motivating, influencing, educating and/or advising others on matters of significance.
- Typically includes subject matter experts as well as first level to middle managers.
- Must possess a sales hunter mentality when prospecting accounts.
- Must be able to prioritize and organize sales activities to drive desired results.
- Must be willing and able to travel by car on a daily basis with occasional overnight stays required.
- Is able to bend, sit, and stand in order to perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 10 lbs.
- Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
- Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators.
- Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary.
- Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management.
- Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance.
- Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements
- Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team.
- Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions.
- Must be able to complete basic mathematical calculations, spell accurately, and understand computer basics.
- Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence.
- Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities.
- Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
About the Organization
What you should know about Advia Advia is a fast-growing Credit Union that is positioned in the top 3% of credit unions across the United States with over 2 billion in assets. We offer very similar product and services as the big banks with a focus on saving our members money while providing financial advantages. We are rooted in our communities and believe we have a responsibility to give back outside of our four branch walls through volunteering and charitable donations. The work environment at Advia is fast-paced, performance based and fun infused. We certainly live by the saying “work hard, play hard.” As an employee of Advia, you can expect regular and constructive feedback, development opportunities, great benefits, excellent co-workers and engaged managers.
How to Apply
Advia Credit Union