Join us at Prospera Credit Union and become part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored financial guidance to each unique member who walks through our doors. We currently have a full-time opening for an Information Systems Specialist. The Information Systems Specialist is responsible for providing support and training to all Credit Union staff in the use of office automation products, personal computers, on-line application systems, user-based peripherals, etc. Coordinates data and user security and assists in administering the Credit Union's hardware and network resources.
- Provides on-going support to all Credit Union staff in the use of end-user hardware and software products including Credit Union core system; provides limited assistance to users developing applications with the standard user products; notifies users of new useful features available through product updates.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails and service desk requests.
- Troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of PCs, printers, etc., coordinating with technical support and vendors and necessary personnel; coordinates with IT staff to resolve hardware, software and network problems.
- Development and application of internal standards and controls for PCs, including software and hardware inventories, software library, installation records and user procedures.
- Routinely travel to branch locations to perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, problem resolution and perform corrective solutions.
- Installs end-user hardware and PC software; ensures Credit Union employees know how to care for and maintain their terminals, printers, and PCs and understand procedures for data backup, network access, etc.
- Works with IT staff and users to analyze needs, recommends solutions for hardware and software products for the Credit Union including PCs, printers, personal productivity software, etc.
- Participates in product research, testing and negotiating favorable terms, license agreements, etc.
- Assists with LAN management including user access rights, definition and maintenance of network services, troubleshooting, etc.; assists in developing network standards and conventions, configuring network software, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications | The ideal candidate will have
- Two or more years of experience in areas listed above
- An associate’s degree in a related field
- A high level of tact, courtesy and a focus on helping others
- Team player that can also work independently
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment If this describes you and you are looking for a great opportunity to join a growing team, let’s talk!
How to Apply
Prospera Credit Union