As an IT Security Analyst, you are responsible for reviewing and maintaining IT Security systems and helping protect the Credit Union from intrusions and internal IT security events. Works with other departments and leaders for securing IT systems and services and following industry standards for data security and privacy. Works with CISO to provide data, reports, and recommendations around Credit Union systems and audit/exam findings.
- Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly reports from systems.
- Brings issues to attention of management and provides recommendations on remediation, correction, or implementation of solutions.
- Prepares summary reports for the supervisor and meets daily with supervisor to review hot item issues that can be resolved in partnership or escalated to the CISO.
- Work with Supervisor to prioritize projects and helpdesk item
- Works with auditing and examiners to resolve IT Security issues through resolving findings, reducing risk from findings, and preparing for exams and audits.
- Work with daily IT Security systems including our SIEM, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, and other systems to help identify issues and prevent issues.
- Responsible for ensuring the IT Operations team is patching within our policy or elevating to the CISO.
- Provides small group training on Social Engineering prevention to CUSOs and other internal members with virtual or site based training
- Also oversees anti-phishing campaigns on an as-needed basis.
- Helps write and update the IT Security Policy for the Credit Union by providing suggestions and recommendations.
- Audits Credit Union systems for potential data privacy and security related issues.
- Partners with VPs of areas to help recommendation remediation or elimination of findings from internal or external audits and exams.
- Responds to employee and member questions, concerns, and complaints
- Completes annual training of all required compliance regulations, including the BSA, and adheres to the regulations
- Associate's degree from two-year college or technical school and six months of related experience in IT Security
- One year of direct experience in IT Security Certification (s) in IT Security related environments
- Minimum three years of leadership experience as a lead or senior in a department
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think critically to resolve problems and issues
- Ability to create presentations and reports for Board, C-team, and VP usage Intermediate level experience in MS Word and Excel
- Must have a valid driver's license for required local travel
- Work hours will normally be Monday through Friday and can require weekend work when IT security issues dictate.
- Occasional travel will be required to different
- WESTconsin office locations within Central and Western Wisconsin.
- Competitive Pay
- Impressive 401(k) Contribution and Match Plan
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Plans
- Healthy Living Fund Contribution
- Generous Paid Time Off Accrual
- Paid Holidays
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
WESTconsin Credit Union