Glacier Hills Credit Union West Bend, is looking to fill an IT Specialist position at our West Bend location, and we would love for you to join our team!
- Provides technical support for credit union’s staff. Sets up new users and permissions, analyzes systems and provides training.
- Administers end user workstations and supports end user activities. Investigates user issues and determines and implements solutions.
- Manages core processor, maintains hardware and software, monitors systems and performs help desk functions.
- Works in collaboration with managed service provider to assist with planning and implementation of network security, including maintaining firewalls, configuring VPN, file permissions, user management.
- Coordinates technology upgrades with vendors, maintains telephone system, and monitors physical inventory.
- Evaluates technology needs for new equipment or upgrades in hardware and software.
- Performs and oversees software and application installation and upgrades.
- Knowledge equivalent to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field
- Two to four years of experience working in a technology environment preferably within a financial institution with 1 year of help desk experience.
- Working knowledge of credit union compliance requirements awareness of changing rules and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively either verbally or written with employees, managers and members
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
About the Organization
Glacier Hills has been serving our members since 1934. You are joining an organization that genuinely cares. We want you to be curious, learn, and grow in your position. We believe in working as a team and being creative to best serve our members. Every day you will have the privilege to make a difference in their financial lives.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter and resume to Glacier Hills Credit Union