We are seeking a full-time Loan Officer with experience in consumer and real estate lending to join our amazing team at Badger Globe Credit Union. As a Loan Officer, you will primarily be responsible for interviewing and evaluating applicants for consumer and real estate loans, processing loan applications, and disbursing funds.
- Interview loan applicants to gather necessary information and assist members with the application process (in-person, by phone, or by email).
- Pull credit reports, verify debts, and calculate debt-to-income ratios on loan applicants.
- Identify collateral needs and payment plans for members applying for loans.
- Approve or deny loan applications.
- Prepare loan documents and disburse loans when approved.
- Prepare mortgage loan applications and closing packets.
- Pay invoices for mortgage-related services.
- Implement new loan products and services.
- Cross-sell lending products and services, as well as other credit union offerings.
- Maintain up-to-date records of insurance, taxes, escrow accounts for members.
- Monitor delinquent loans and take follow-up action as needed.
- At least 2 years lending experience at a credit union or bank
- NMLS registration
- Basic to intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
About the Organization
Badger Globe is a credit union based in Neenah, WI that exclusively serves Kimberly-Clark employees and Wisconsin-based union members and their families. Those we serve are called “members” because we’re a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned by our members. We’ve been a strong, dependable financial institution for nearly 75 years. We value service and are driven to exceed our members’ expectations through exceptional service. We value community, too. Our team loves to volunteer and support local charities every chance they get!
How to Apply
Email your resume to Annie Hutter or mail to:
Badger Globe Credit Union
260 N. Green Bay Road
Neenah, WI 54956