PCM Credit Union (Green Bay branch) is seeking a Full-Time – Loan Officer.
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing, and processing applications for consumer in all 50 states, home refinance and purchase (conforming and non-conforming), second mortgage, home equity line of credit, credit card, and kwik cash loans.
- Has the ability to underwrite loans and approves loans within limits of each individual loan officers authority and notifies applicants of loan decisions; both approvals and denials.
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited college/university, required
- 2 years Lending/Sales experience, required
- 2 years Consumer Lending experience, preferred
About the Organization
Since our beginning, when the credit union formed in May 1958 to help employees save and borrow to each other, PCM Credit Union’s ultimate goal was to help members gain personal financial success. That remains our goal today. As stated in our Mission & Vision Statements: Mission PCM Credit Union is a strong financial cooperative that goes above and beyond by providing member-owners benefits and advantages over other financial institutions. Vision Our ‘People Caring More’ philosophy ensures member-owners gain personal financial success. We’re Investing in You… Growing Together! Our core values guide the direction of our credit union and we strive for greatness by providing Commitment, Appreciation, Reliability, Empathy and Strength. PCM Credit Union truly CARES about the future of our members. Our closed charter field of membership allows us to provide unique financial services to our partner companies, or Select Employee Groups (SEGs) as they are titled, and family members of our current members.
How to Apply
Visit our website to learn more and apply at PCM Credit Union