PCM Credit Union (Green Bay branch) is seeking a Full-Time Mortgage Loan Processor. Processes in-house portfolio and secondary market loans in a timely, solution-driven manner to accommodate the member and loan officer, and to meet the expected closing deadlines. Assists the loan officers in compiling information to accurately make loan decisions.
- Prepares and processes all required loan documents for portfolio and secondary market loans. Schedules and coordinates closings with members and 3rd party vendors, obtains CD approval from loan officer and discloses final figures to member in accordance with TRID regulations.
- Opens mortgage loan files which includes but not limited to; ordering appraisals, title insurance, flood certifications, and tax transcripts.
- Maintains files and file vault and answers/directs telephone calls.
- Funds and disburses for all loans including secondary market loans ensuring all bills related to the file are paid and checks /wire transfers are prepared according to the direction of the loan officer.
- Put closed loan files together in proper stacking order. Reviews each file for missing documents and compliance issues. Follows up with loan officer to make sure all tasks are completed. Follows up on final documents required for compliance.
- Track and maintain monthly and annual reports.
- Assists with projects as they pertain to loan policy, loan procedures, loan compliance, and other duties as requested by leadership, to assist in meeting team and organization goals.
- Promote and maintain a confidential environment to protect member, employee, and credit union information
- Create and promote a positive professional image of one’s self and the credit union
- Exemplify the credit union’s People Caring More core purpose and core values
- High school education or GED; preferred one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
About the Organization
PCM Credit Union is member-owned. Unlike other financial institutions where membership is generally available to the general public, PCM Credit Union’s membership exclusively limits its operation to serving the employees of select companies throughout northeast Wisconsin, as well as their family members, and has done so since 1958.
How to Apply
Visit our website to read the full job description and to apply!
PCM Credit Union